Like A Fool
*From “Personal Taste” drama OST
CHORUS 1:
And like a fool, I just had no clue
And like a fool, I just didn’t give our love a chance
And like a fool, the tears in my heart just can’t stop
And now, only now do I know
That you are the only one I’ve ever loved
VERSE 1:
My eyes keep searching for the one
And my heart aches when I see you
But somehow, I just brushed it aside
I thought that it was best to be alone and hide
Repeat Chorus 1
VERSE 2:
I keep walking this endless path
And I just don’t know what to do
My heart is raining from all the pain
Why was my heart too weak to express how I felt?
Repeat Chorus 1 minus last line
CHORUS 2:
Oh, do you know that you are my love?
Oh, do you know the place that you have in my heart?
And like a fool, I was just too slow to find out
And now, I realize the truth
You are the one that I just can’t live without
currently gilekan this song... its in korean.. but this is the translation.. touching gilaaa kn?? haihhh.. =''< ♥
try la download dnga.. eventho x tgk drama ni..its a nice song
If you rase nak luahkan pape, nak cakap pape. text je I ok? call pun boleh.. tau?
ReplyDeleteYou jangan-lah rapat sangat dengan dia tuh,
I taknak nanti pape getting worst.
You ada I if you nak cakap pape.
Tu pun if you tak malu nak kawan dengan I lagi-lah :)
ahh rasa nak nangis dah. bye!